Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
have plenty of room out here in milton we are close to the santa rosa hospital. got about an acre of wide open yard plenty of room for boats and trailers..

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
check out the PFF, I started this looking to see if anyone needed assistance, and now there are offers to assist me. How cool is this place and the people on here?

I am gonna go for tonight, I'll check this thread in the AM and I'll take care of anything at Sherman if you need me to.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thanks for the Offer Jim But Got ours Sitting Next to the House and Ready But If I don't get called into work tomorrow If anybody need's some help doing Whatever Just Let me Know!!!

·
Registered
9,205 Posts
Jim, If you are worried about Sherman Cove just trailer the boat to Bayou Grande and strap it down. I don't think with these winds Grande would be in any danger. I seriously dought sherman cove would be in danger with this one or they would have had evacuated every one from there.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Heading out to get 10 gal of gas of the gen, just in case, then heading to Sherman Cove to see if anyone needs help.

If you need something call me at 205-305-3373.

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
If anyone needs a close by land locked and secure spot, i have room for about 45 boats, no charge to forum members,,, just let me know you are coming,,,,

21 - 30 of 30 Posts