Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Thanks Jim!!!

After driving the boat around Sat., I decided to push the boat into the backyard for the weather.

Thanks for the offer. :clap

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
lastcast (11/8/2009)What do ya'll think, are we going to have to move the boats out of Sherman Cove?

Skip
No they wont require you to move the Boats from dry storage. They do request that you go down and secure anything that can fly around with the high winds and cause damage to other boats in which you will be responsible for.:doh

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I thought they changed the policy after Ivan and can require you to evacuate it if they see fit.....at least I thought that was in my contract when I had mine there post Ivan.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I'm expecting it, I got the call today about 2 pm saying the base went into COR 3 and I had to update my work info online.....

·
Praedator
9,948 Posts
Let me know if anyone needs a hand. I can come over during the day to help at Sherman Cove. Jim, if you need or want a place to put the boat, I have room by the house. I am in Milton right off the interstate in Garcon Point.

That offer is for anyone else as well. If you need a place to keep a boat for the storm for what ever reason, just let me know.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I've got room for boats or trailers... if you need to tuck one away just let me know.

Edit: We are on the west side of Pcola near the equestrian center.

·
Registered
9,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mike aka FishWerks (11/8/2009)I've got room for boats or trailers... if you need to tuck one away just let me know.

Edit: We are on the west side of Pcola near the equestrian center.
Thanks for the PM, I'll watch the wx tonight and in the morning, I may just call you. better safe than sorry... Thanks a lot!

Jim

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Jim, no sweat. Lots of room for anyone who needs to stow a rig. Just saw that Escambia Schools are closed tomorrow... Channel 3 is scrolling some good WX related information.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts