Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow anglers,

I am working on an article to promote fishing in Pensacola and to helpbring business to our area for local shops and guides.The article is about our annual sheepshead fishing in March.

I had a PC hard-drive crash a while back and lost some much needed pictures for this article. I want it to go to print and all I need is a good high resolution picture of a sheepshead face / teeth and a sheepshead in a net or being netted.

If anyone has this type of picture please e-mail it to me. I will give your name to the editor to get you credit for the picture. If you have a good picture of you or someone else,post it and I will contact you to get you to send me the original and I'll forward it to the editor.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Capt. John</DIV>

·
Registered
3,710 Posts

my wife, dale kirkland...p'cola pass...

a mess of sheeps on the dock...

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
badazzchef (1/19/2010)Tom,

I am about 99% sure that is a black drum! I get confused sometimes too!
Chris,

I know it is a black drum.

I just like the photo of theFWC on the deck of my boat with the 3 mile bridge in the background. It should bring some memories for some who might see it.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for posting the pics... keep them going.</DIV>Like I stated if anyone has any close up pics please post them.</DIV>

·
FORMER Shore & Pier Guide
685 Posts
Capt. John Rivers (1/19/2010)Thanks for posting the pics... keep them going.</DIV>Like I stated if anyone has any close up pics please post them.</DIV>
Sent you an email John :letsparty

·
Registered
376 Posts
BananaTom (1/19/2010)
badazzchef (1/19/2010)Tom,

I am about 99% sure that is a black drum! I get confused sometimes too!
Chris,

I know it is a black drum.

I just like the photo of theFWC on the deck of my boat with the 3 mile bridge in the background. It should bring some memories for some who might see it.
Ha, the original poster mentioned nothing about posting a black drum.:banghead

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pics are looking good. I've got a couple that look like I might be able to use.. but keep posting if you have any good sheepshead pics.

Thanks to the people who have posted.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts