Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
BloodyWaters (2/5/2010)went to the spot at 2pm, overcast and gloomy, perfect sheepie weather. all were caught on live shrimp on an incoming tide. Thanks to Tight Lines B and T. Enjoy

Good to meet ya! Was that the spot I saw you at? :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
choppedliver (2/5/2010)
BloodyWaters (2/5/2010)went to the spot at 2pm, overcast and gloomy, perfect sheepie weather. all were caught on live shrimp on an incoming tide. Thanks to Tight Lines B and T. Enjoy

It was good to meet you as well CL. yes that was the spot, but please keep it hush hush, and save a few for me to catch next time:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
BloodyWaters (2/5/2010)
choppedliver (2/5/2010)

It was good to meet you as well CL. yes that was the spot, but please keep it hush hush, and save a few for me to catch next time:letsdrink

My lips are sealed, and unfortunately I cant get to that spot anyway! LOL

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Nice catch, but you know you shouldn't post a pic of all those dead fish on a fishing forum."SOMEBODY, is going to tell the dead fish commity! SHEEPSHAMICH!

Skip

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lastcast (2/5/2010)Nice catch, but you know you shouldn't post a pic of all those dead fish on a fishing forum."SOMEBODY, is going to tell the dead fish commity! SHEEPSHAMICH!

Skip

Hey, they were alive when i took the pic. but now there in a vac sealed coffin in a very cold place. :shedevil

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice "tupperwareful" of fish, Ollie!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts