Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at our family Christmas party, my wife got a little out of hand.All the stuff they got, Worth all that money, they played with a .85 cent toy. Who woulda figured !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It's ironic that we spend so much on electronic gadgets and toys and a few hours after they are opened kids go back to toys that use their imaginations. Dolls,blocks,boxes,wrapping paper tubes,simple puzzlesetc..

Before Christmas I told my wife she could go by an appliance store and geta couple of refrigerator boxes and the boys would be tickled to death. They love their toys don't get me wrong, but it seems they enjoy boxes and things that allow them to be creative more than all the wizz bang stuff they think they want.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had more fun with the fake teeth and 50 puzzles than all the gifts combined. I think my wife needs to grow up !!!!!!!!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink Not really, wouldnt trade her in for anything.

Scott

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA HA Jeremy, I knew that this was you!!! You should get some fake teeth foe your wife, you know that Valentines is just around the corner.:clap:clap:clap

Vikki

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I have a true story to tell here. HeHe

This was a Loooong time ago when we lived in Merritt Island.

My Mom and Dad bought this swing set for us boy's. So Dad is out in the back yard putting it together by himself. he's getting a little frustraded putting it together. Half way thru putting it together, my brother Bill & I ask

"When you get thru Dad, can we play with the box?"

He was ready to kill us. HeHe

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats funny X-shark. :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts