Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wirelessly posted

is there anywhere that's got some decent evening / night shark fishing this time of year? I know its gonna be damn cold on the boat, but would be worth it for a nice shark fight

·
Registered
514 Posts
we had some luck in the gulf last thurs/fri... we were on land though, they are THICK in the gulf right now....

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted

I'd love to go in the gulf, but Im not set up for it in my boat, I prefer to stay inshore, if anyone wants to go this evening / tonight I may make a trip outta it

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wirelessly posted

I'd love to go in the gulf, but Im not set up for it in my boat, I prefer to stay inshore, if anyone wants to go this evening / tonight I may make a trip outta it

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Wasn't asking for the longitude and latitude, but if someone caught it from land then ppl on the pier might be seeing decent amount of sharks.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I usually dont post anything on here anymore, i was trying to be nice by letting you know that the fish are there. Spend the time, scout a few places and then spend the time fishing....your not going to catch anything being a keyboard cowboy. Put the keyboard down, stop whining and go fish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts