Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great Video Realtor! Sitting on my couch and totally miserable with a bad cold, this made my whole day! I just got an International 50W and I elieve I saw one in the video. Can't wait to hear it scream!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great Video Realtor! Sitting on my couch and totally miserable with a bad cold, this made my whole day! I just got an International 50W and I elieve I saw one in the video. Can't wait to hear it scream!
Thanks, hang in there with the cold/flu/feelin like crap thing. we have been fighting it here since before Christmas..... slow moving bug, Tina wen to the doctors and the meds she got arent even helping..... Doc said, in time it will move on.....
:thumbdown:

·
Make it a Grady Day.
2,784 Posts
++ on the vid Realtor! :notworthy:

Devin's Dad: I have 50 & 70VSWs I've used in the Atlantic for big game, including Makos, and that clicker is distinctive. For that matter, any tight line noise is addictive.

Catch 'em up.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Inshore (state waters) I use the Tiagra 30's, they have a cool sounding drag in their own right. But at night, offshore, we all all about to fall asleep, when one of the Penn 50's start the "drag-a-clicking" slow at first, then as it picks up a little speed..... You can feel the clicking all the way through the boat, sort of a vibration from the reel. Imagine, low glow of the lights, slopping of the water on the hull, slow rolling motion of the sea, dark water all around, and then add the slow, meaningful, authoritative, sound of the deliberate 50 wide clicker. Geeze, I think I'm gonna go see if the boat floats tonight...... nothing like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts