Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a yak & want to join us? Haha, don't mean to sound like we're using somebody for their yak, but we'd be more than willing to run your baits out for you if you bring one! We had a buddy who was has one who was supposed to join us but circumstance now warrants otherwise.. 608-558-9386 is my number. Name is Sawyer. Hit me up if you wanna join!

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
it's a hush hush spot. not a huge secret as a lot of us know about it but we still try to keep it "unknown"
except everyone likes to bring their friends there who invite more friends and so on. i was just talking to Don about this, by next year there won't be a single night during the week that someone won't be there.

I think Don and I are fishing another spot that has produced before. should be interesting to see if the cooler water was brought in the beasts yet.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted

lowprofile said:
it's a hush hush spot. not a huge secret as a lot of us know about it but we still try to keep it "unknown"
except everyone likes to bring their friends there who invite more friends and so on. i was just talking to Don about this, by next year there won't be a single night during the week that someone won't be there.

I think Don and I are fishing another spot that has produced before. should be interesting to see if the cooler water was brought in the beasts yet.
Well didn't one of y'all's buddy post a satellite arial photo from their smart phone pin pointing y'all sharkin spot? I think I have it saved on my phone!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

Anyone I tell about the spot doesn't even sharkfish unless it's me and them going, I don't just go around willy nilly telling everyone where the hole is!

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,067 Posts
Tell Don to contact me. My son just caught a bunch of Mullet and thru them in the freezer. Ya'll can use them tonight if needed.

Keith

·
Registered
679 Posts
Wirelessly posted

What no nerves were sparked?
Sat Photos, Are you kidding me Randall!!!! That's just great, now everyone that did not see the photos LP took standing on the exact spot, or the directions that have been posted so folks can come fish with us are going to know what condos we are talking about........Before you know it there will be a bunch of people having fun catching big ass sharks and talking major pooh to each other about who caught the coolest shark and that is just not acceptable!!! If you don't tell anyone I will save you a spot this weekend. :whistling: UGLY

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Ugly 1 said:
Wirelessly posted

What no nerves were sparked?
Sat Photos, Are you kidding me Randall!!!! That's just great, now everyone that did not see the photos LP took standing on the exact spot, or the directions that have been posted so folks can come fish with us are going to know what condos we are talking about........Before you know it there will be a bunch of people having fun catching big ass sharks and talking major pooh to each other about who caught the coolest shark and that is just not acceptable!!! If you don't tell anyone I will save you a spot this weekend. :whistling: UGLY
Haha that's good stuff. As far as I know there are no satellite photos, but I couldn't resist in try to start something up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts