Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
OK TEam Fat Crack....

Number one...You luck out with that monster bull shark yall caught a while back...and wanna keep pullin out the battered up 3x5 picture of it out of your wallet.

I banged this real hot Mexican chicck in Junior High...got a pic of her somewhere...think everytime guys talk about hot women maybe I should be like you guys and pull it out and say..."SEE! SEE! I had a hot chick!"

We'll see how yall do this spring.

But I know you voted Mark (cuz there was only 2 votes in when ya posted you voted, and I had already voted...so wasn't real hard reasoning...and you say you know how to read a tape measure?) So I am wondering if it is the other 50% of team fat crack that makes up the 17.5% of an idiot that voted for teh ummmm...well...I guess call it the "invisible date choice"? Was that you Jim??? Hope you fish better than you vote. THERE AINT NO FREAKIN DATE ON THAT LINE BROTHA!!!

You guys are all goin down...Includein Reel Sloppy. Team Chunky Love has won 2 out a 5 of these...

Any other teams can claim a 2 tourney win in these???

Anybody?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

I might just see if Inn Deep feels like a liesurly fishing trip with my 8 and 9 year olds. Looks like we would win this tournament as a sidebar!!!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Clay-Doh (2/5/2010)Now your just makin me feel bad!
NAW clay...not trying to make you feel bad.....just trying find a "TEAM" :moon:grouphug :poke

you know i dont hold that against you!..........................NOW if it happens 3 years in a row, then we gotta problem!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I guess if its so easy even a caveman can do it everybody has a real good chance of wuppin Clays butt. You had this thing to yourself long enough. Its easy to win as many as you Clay when you own the tape measure with cave art on it, no one can read that stuff but you. Now what the real shame is Team Fat Jax has only entered two of these things and we took second to you in the spring and won the fall one for 2009. Percentage wise I'd call that a wuppin. How many tourneys have there been? When we win this spring thing of yours, you are going to have to have your pic taken and posted on the forum holding a sign saying Team Fat Jax rules. You can start making the sign now, Do you need some crayons or are you still using charcoal from the fire pit?

:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown. I guess I will have to keep an eye on the 320+ lber I have had my eye on for a while now.

I am pretty sure it will fit in the boat.

Sky

·
Registered
684 Posts
Run Dover (2/5/2010)Uh Oh!!! Trash talking??????? New part of the tournament???
Scot loves to talk s*it . Keeps switchin crews lookin for someone who might know which end of da shark gets the hook..................Kane Oh and Clay it is true ya won 2 times but 1 of those sharks still had embronic fluid on it........Kane Mano will school ya this year we're there baby

·
Registered
698 Posts
The OLE Mr. Teeth Come Out & Plaayy.

All you folks can't fish for sharks, little alone catch one. I just might have to fish this thing just , cause. I'm scared of the dark, so the full moon will help me out with the darkness thing. Being scared of the dark goes to show, that there is a kid in me still. Of course Monter Quest doesn't help either, plus the Movie "Humanoids from the Deep". I will have a gun with me just in case, you know Iwant to live a long and frightful life. This tournament happens during soccer season, so I'll have to "If you can't make it on time , make it whenn you can".

21 - 35 of 35 Posts