Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shark Tank or Kick Starter? Hey the Youtube link shows a truck bed extender for supporting a Kayak Support or other long load.

I've been working on this for 4 years (and counting). I've put a lot of money in it. I believe it is one of a kind. Question is . . . Could this be the next big Kick Starter success? Shark Tank is gonna' want to see some numbers. A successful Kick Starter campaign might give me the numbers. What do you think?

visit : http://youtu.be/0ghlqg7iIsQ

·
153 large fishes
1,882 Posts
The only problem I see is that it could be copied, modified just a little and wouldn't interfere with any patents...and there are several groups put there that focus on that sole purpose, stealing ideas....but go for it buddy

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Covertible is spelled Convertible ....looks pretty neat now I'm going to convert the rack I already have but not as many ways that yours is set up for......Landscapers or homeowners could use yours daily imo......

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I would definitely go with kickstarter first. Get a chance to get things up and running. Like you said, even if you do get selected for shark tank they are all about the numbers and how much business you are currently doing. Do a lot of work on your presentation for kickstarter though. I look through all the new ones everyday and it looks like some people threw an idea together in 5 minutes. One of the best things to do though is not be too rigid and business-like. Have something catchy or make it fun and interesting.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies. I know I have a lot of work ahead but I pluggin' away and forging ahead.

Fairpoint - Thanks for the correction. I hate it when I make a typo in a video I posted on Youtube. To correct and replace you loose the link . . . Oh well, I'm trying to get the C4System.com site to accept and run the videos without Youtube.

Thanks Again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts