Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Endangered Species
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of anyone that does reasonably priced shark fishing from the beach? My brother's 12 year old grandson wants to catch sharks and I know nothing about targeting them. Will be coming the last of June. Thanks for any help in finding someone.

·
Registered
150 Posts
No replies .. I'll try but not a shark fisher and don't live there. Fish at night. Get that bleeding bait out as far as possible. Big hooks and steel leaders. Not much but about all I know. Good luck.

·
Endangered Species
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I had just about decided to do it myself since everything will be released. I was hoping for a service that ran baits out & was set up to do it all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lookup Gulf Coast Nation. They are exactly what you are looking for. I don't know pricing but I watch their YouTube videos. They normally setup.on Pensacola Beach, they catch some king kong.sized sharks on a regular basis. They supply all the gear and run baits out.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Lookup Gulf Coast Nation. They are exactly what you are looking for. I don't know pricing but I watch their YouTube videos. They normally setup.on Pensacola Beach, they catch some king kong.sized sharks on a regular basis. They supply all the gear and run baits out.
I wonder what the charge for that just wondering anybody know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts