Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to chicken bone last night with chase and chillerelleno. Big shout out to chille. Man really knows how to handle the sharks and does a good release. I had a couple bites lost one right at the bank and landed this nice black tip. Im headed back to the boat for a month and ill be back in august. I think we will really get on them then.

Attachments

·
Constitution Conservative
2,541 Posts
Very nice to meet other PFF members and even more so to fish with them.
Greekfisherman and his brother , Fouled Anchor and others on the same beach.
Nice camaraderie and everyone had fun, we even had pizza delivered on the beach from Papa's.

Ted and his brother Alex.

07/19
Angler: Alex Gentily
Blacktip (female)
Total length 63" Fork length 52"
Estimated weight 50#
Tagged and released

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a great time. Fantastic bunch of guys to say the least. Everyone was nice, laid back, willing to share whatever he had, always ready to help out and crew or give advice when asked for it. Let me know the next time y'all want to hit the beach again!

·
Bumblebee tuna
66 Posts
Very nice to meet other PFF members and even more so to fish with them.
Greekfisherman and his brother , Fouled Anchor and others on the same beach.
Nice camaraderie and everyone had fun, we even had pizza delivered on the beach from Papa's.

Ted and his brother Alex.

07/19
Angler: Alex Gentily
Blacktip (female)
Total length 63" Fork length 52"
Estimated weight 50#
Tagged and released

Where do you get the tags from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
impressive haul

I'd love to learn how to fish for sharks properly. I'm going to be in Pensacola Aug 1-8 with my buddy Chris. We've got gear, but not sure what to do beyond that. We'll buy beer and pizza if one of y'all would be willing to show us how you do it.

Thanks,
Pat

·
Constitution Conservative
2,541 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts