Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Creaky Tiki
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m trying to get some ideas on how to work this out. I just recently sold my Cape Horn and my kid is wearing me out to take him fishing. We just took a 8 hour offshore trip with captain Larry “north bay light tackle” out of Panama City. We want to get a few more trips in this year but I can’t justify spending 1,100 a day to go fishing. Do you guys know of anywhere that does shared private charters to cut down on the cost. I refused to do any of the party boat BS. Any suggestions would be awesome.

·
Creaky Tiki
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds more reasonable. He’s wanting to get into some big snapper which is going to require more than a short 4 hour trip. We’re going to have to do an all day 10/12 hour trip. That’s why I’m trying to figure out if there is anyone out there that schedules that type of shared trip

·
Registered
4 Posts
That sounds more reasonable. He’s wanting to get into some big snapper which is going to require more than a short 4 hour trip. We’re going to have to do an all day 10/12 hour trip. That’s why I’m trying to figure out if there is anyone out there that schedules that type of shared trip
4 hours is plenty to catch big/limit

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
Reel way charters is the way to go. Capt. Kenny will put you on the biggins.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
What Cape Horn did you have? Where did you launch it/fish from? I'm wondering if I used to see you and maybe have some ideas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts