Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As normal shane strikes again i dropped my boat off June 28th to have water pumps and impellers done to spend 3340 dollars and recieve my boat back on February 4th with 2 stuck valves and my boat doesn't run at all plus my chart plotter is missing i was paying him to install. We've been arguing for months now on when he would have my boat fixed until today. I paid 500 more hundred to get my head back after 7 weeks of bs and he told me he'll no longer work on my boat. He now has neither engine running or peeing and I had to give him 500 for a used lower unit. If you use Shane to work on anything you own you're playing Russian roulette with your money with a loaded gun. Now off to the court system we go. Any questions feel free to pm me

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Not saying you're wrong or right...just playing devil's advocate...

But how do you drop your boat off for water pumps paying $3,400?

There's clearly a lot more to this story man...

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
I have never had a bad time with Shane, at all. I am sure there are two sides, as there always are.

I watched him work on a boat last year, while waiting to pick mine up. It had been left there for many months after the repairs were completed, as the owner did not have the funds to pay, when it was completed. By the time the funds arrived, winter had passed, and when Shane was trying to get it going after months of sitting, the boat did not pee.

I hooked mine up, and stated, when ever mine is done in the future, know I am coming with cash in hand, as I did today.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is definitely a whole lot more to the story no doubt. I've had Shane pull up to the boat ramp pull up at my house same day and help ect. I'm saying this last transaction and the 1 before he stone f***** me. My boat is 11 months down with over 4k spent now and won't run at all. He cash app me 450ish dollars today to cover my stolen unit and said he's not gonna fix my boat. When I dropped the boat off it ran and went in gear. They are twin yamaha 225 4 strokes with 800 hours. He could have literally spent 2 hours and I would have never said anything about him. I just would have never used him again.

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Not saying you're wrong or right...just playing devil's advocate...

But how do you drop your boat off for water pumps paying $3,400?

There's clearly a lot more to this story man...

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
I was just about to say [email protected], glad I don’t own an offshore boat anymore, if that is what it cost to have twins engines serviced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts