Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered 2 pair for 45.00. They have a buy 1 get 1 free deal today with promo code AMERICA. Never heard of them until this morning. After reading reviews and watching some on YouTube I decided to try them. I am not affiliated with them but figured I would pass the deal along in case anybody needs glasses. They will replace them if you break them or lose them.

sent from somewhere your not

·
Registered
978 Posts
After wearing Costa Del Mar for over 20 years I Ordered three pairs of Shady Rays on Black Friday. One for me, One for my wife, and one for my youngest son. Not impressed at all. Went back to the scratched Costas. Working a return for one of the pairs looks like a coating on the lenses is de-laminating. Will post up and let everyone know how it goes.

·
Registered
821 Posts
After wearing Costa Del Mar for over 20 years I Ordered three pairs of Shady Rays on Black Friday. One for me, One for my wife, and one for my youngest son. Not impressed at all. Went back to the scratched Costas. Working a return for one of the pairs looks like a coating on the lenses is de-laminating. Will post up and let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks for the honest review. I had scrolled through their website and was really wanting a real world opinion before I purchased a pair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a pair when I had to send my Costas in for warranty. True, they're not Costas, but I think they're pretty good at the price point.

I will say that their "No BS" warranty works. I lost my sunglasses on the water, contacted them. They were having issues with their system, I contacted their communications director and he personally handled getting me a replacement pair. From verifying my purchase to glasses hitting my door was 4 days.

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt mind mine. They weren't ray bans or Costa's. But for the price they were great for work and wasn't bad fishing

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very cheap construction, I got a pair just to wear as beaters around the camp. Laid them down on the table the first day I got them and next time I went to pick them up, they arm was somehow broken. Set my costas down there hundreds of times. I will say, they did replace them no questions asked, but probably what you pay for the replacement shipping and handling more than covers their cost to have these glasses made.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts