Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow charter captains and crew Eddie the owner of the Adeline charters boat names shady lady outcast and one other do not work for him we worked a 48 hour on the shady lady he will not pay either of the two captains or the crew then when we went to confront him he pulled a pistol on us and assaulted my wife this probaly wont be up long but the more that know the better sorry to rant thanks

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Pulled a pistol and assaulted your ole lady? Man that is bad stuff!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea we just talked to the police we have him on camera the us marshals took all his vessels so we might not have to worry about him any more we were going to file a lean on the boat but they told us we were 8th in line i hate to rant but Edward Simms should get what he deserves

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
What's the story on the boats being seized? Mr. Simms is a forum member here by the way. Maybe he will post up.

I was on the dock at Zeke's one day a couple of years ago and he pulled in from a charter trip on the cape horn. A customer on the trip walked over and handed the deck hand a bunch of cash and when the customer moved off he yanked most of the tip from the deck hand and said something about kids gotta eat or something like that.

·
Super Moderator
12,723 Posts
What's the story on the boats being seized? Mr. Simms is a forum member here by the way. Maybe he will post up.

I was on the dock at Zeke's one day a couple of years ago and he pulled in from a charter trip on the cape horn. A customer on the trip walked over and handed the deck hand a bunch of cash and when the customer moved off he yanked most of the tip from the deck hand and said something about kids gotta eat or something like that.
I'd punch him in the throat if I was that deckhand!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
If the money is owed for services performed , then your interest should be adding up. No one can expect someone to run a 48 hour charter for free. Get legal representation. Charge his business the legal fee in your civil case. Him pulling a pistol and assault is a whole different criminal case. Take him to the cleaners if he is gonna rip you off. There is no place in the world for that type of disrespect. If your owed the money, then he needs to pay. We only know one side of this story. I would like to here his side.
But at the moment it's not looking good for the boat owner. If he files bankruptcy , then you may never get pay.
When your vessels are seized, then there is a federal issue for that to happen.
I hope whom ever is owed money for their services, I hope you get paid. It's hard to pay bills without a pay check.
I'm glad I heard this today. I will research the topic. If it's criminal, that should be public info

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
...his words from site,

"I learned from a very young age to always treat people how you want to be treated"

Doesn't sound like someone that would act as described.

Jimmy

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,159 Posts
Yea we just talked to the police we have him on camera the us marshals took all his vessels so we might not have to worry about him any more we were going to file a lean on the boat but they told us we were 8th in line i hate to rant but Edward Simms should get what he deserves
A few punctuation marks will help us understand this better. :whistling:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Pulling a gun on somebody is called aggravated assault. I would call the police. No longer a civil matter.
WhyMe
Mako my Dayo

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
Why were the boats seized. I know they have all been for sale, but for the u.s. Marshall's service to take claim doesn't sound real fun to me. What's the deal with that.

·
Registered
756 Posts
A few punctuation marks will help us understand this better. :whistling:
Yes, it might, but none of us come here for an English lesson; so take it or leave it and drive on, rather than antagonizing and berating.

May hadda let this'n go but i aren't so tear'r up 'er sercy.

God love ya'll, and have a Happy Father's Day! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts