Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If you are on the east side of town we can help you out.
We are also offering $70 an hour labor til New Years

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,306 Posts
Preston and Josh or Gulf Breeze Marine. All certified Yamaha mechanics.

·
Registered
429 Posts
1+ for Preston and Josh. Former mechs at Emerald Coast Marine. (They are only former because EMC closed their doors. Not due to poor performance.)

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Chris, they are mobile, they can come to you, i sold them all my equipment so they could start their own business. Preston Satterwhite and Josh Moloney Marine.. or you could bring just bring it to me out at Barber, a little more of a drive but well worth it..

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just a little tidbit about certification. If a Yamaha mechanic is no longer employed by a Yamaha authorized dealership, they are no longer certified by Yamaha. They no longer have the support, training updates or electronic connection. Same as a non dealer using the Yamaha logo in their advertising. Yamaha has been know to have their legal department write nice letters to those that do. So anyone saying they are certified but not employed under the Yamaha sign, is just another marine mechanic.

·
Bassmaster
610 Posts
Chris - I used the Maintenance Shoppe last year and was very pleased with them. They did good work, great price and very fast turnaround.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts