Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He just got off the phone with me, he was beside himself with how they treated him. He and I met a good while back in Fairhope, and talked about Flyfishing and have threatened to go several times. He lives in Fairhope and called me yesterday morning and asked where I would go to buya new pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses. I said OutCast, because that is where I would buy a pair.

He left his home in Fairhope after we got off the phone yesterday and drove to Outcast and met Anthony when he got there. He could not get over the way he was treated and the service he got from that store. Its one thing to go to a local store and feel good about the service you got, but to drive for an hour and still be overwelmed by the service is a whole different ballgame. It is easy to refer someone to a place where they will most likely come away with such a great impression.

He was delighted. He felt as if Anthony stopped everything to help him decide which pair would be best for him.

Anthony, thanks.

Curtis

·
Registered
736 Posts
lot's of people have complained about the way they are treated at outcast........i have always been treated well...........Anthony is always very willing to help and always has a good attitude

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
the whole group of guys up there are great. that's why i do all of my buying there. they have always treated me great.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I VISIT OUTCAST EVERYTIME I AM DOWN IF I NEED SOMETHING OR NOT(ALWAYS WALK OUT WITH SOMETHING:doh) AND I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN TREATED GREAT.GREAT STORE ,GOOD PRICES ,LOCALLY OWNED ALL++++ IN MY BOOK!:letsdrink

4,058 Posts
they did not have a lot of what I needed last time I was in there, and I don't think Anthony was working that day, but I did meet willie joe and was given great service.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I was in there several times on a trip in 2004 before I joined the forum. It wasn't until this summer when I stopped by to get a gift certificate that I realized it was the infamous Outcast. There's a great bunch of folks working there and their reputation is well deserved.

·
Registered
165 Posts
A regular stop for us when we are down. If we stay at the beach we have to drive right past the other place to get there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts