Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK hears the story went out to the freezer this morning and opened up to a bad smell.:banghead::hoppingmad It had shot craps and all of my red snapper & grouper thawed out so if you all would be kind enough to send me some that would be great. lol

:reallycrying

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Sorry, that was insensitive of me. Sucks that you lost your fish. But it is still funny as heck, that you would post it that way.

Now that has to be the funniest post I have read in a long time.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
OUCH!

I feel your pain! I lost a freezer full after Ivan.....at least the neighborhood had a big fish fry on me (and we weren't even there!)!

I soldmy boatseveral months ago(hardly any fish in the freezer now, sorry), so if anyone wants to give me a boat....HAHA.....JK

·
Registered
690 Posts
Had that happen to me in July. Whole freezer full of fish,beef, veggies, bait, etc....Kind of makes you get that sick feeling when you hear it happened to someone else. Sorry for your loss, but not sorry enough to contribute..:doh:doh

Just a reminder something that happened to me. Every year I bleach and pressure wash the outside of my house. The ground fault breaker in the garage services the outside outlets as well. Water + ground fault = TRIP. Not only does outside outlets lose power, but those in the garage as well. Lucky for me I noticed my beer wasn't as cold as it should be before the freezer thawed out.:hotsun:hotsun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts