Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris (badazzchef) and his better half Jenny have volunteered to co-host another party with me. Mark it on your calender April 17...

Same as last year, bring a side dish, a little fish if you have some, and if there's something you'd like to see cooked in any special way, or just to dare our chef to make it edible (nothing poisonous of course), bring it along. Rember his motto is, "If you can kill it, I can grill it!"

Kids are invited too, I have a pool and a pond. Last year the kids loved the pool andenjoyed fishing for bass out of the pond and caught quite a few bass, so I'll have a small trophy for biggest bass. Bring a fishing rod for the kids.

There'll be a keg of beer, bushwhackers, and wine provided, plus some other drinks to clean out the liquor cabinet. If you have a favorite concoction you'd like to share, bring the fixins and a blender if necessary.

It's the weekend of the Cobia Invitational. If you're fishing that day, don't worry about cleaning up, bring an extra set of cloths and a towel, take a shower here and share your catch. I'm a pilot so I have tons of those little soaps and shampoos from hotels.

Details to follow...

Jim

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
dale and i will be there too and my money is on micha mixon on the biggest bass...enjoyed it last year and thanks jimt and chef and jenny...i suppose i can shuck some oysters...

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
We'll be there. Had a great time last year and was hoping it was going to be an annual party. Jim's a great host and Chefs cooking goes without saying.

·
Super Moderator
20,439 Posts
Ultralite (2/22/2010)dale and i will be there too and my money is on micha mixon on the biggest bass...enjoyed it last year and thanks jimt and chef and jenny...i suppose i can shuck some oysters...
Ill bring another sack this year if you're volunteering to shuck'em again.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Splittine (2/22/2010)
Ultralite (2/22/2010)dale and i will be there too and my money is on micha mixon on the biggest bass...enjoyed it last year and thanks jimt and chef and jenny...i suppose i can shuck some oysters...
deal...can't remember the screen name but i remenber the couple that were baking some...man that was good...

i'll bring all the other stuff...

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
Ultralite (2/22/2010)
Splittine (2/22/2010)

deal...can't remember the screen name but i remenber the couple that were baking some...man that was good...

I don't recall any roasted oysters at Jims house Mike. Maybe your mistaking the party at Mitch and Lanes when Skip and Carmen(the lastcasts) made the rockafella stuff? One too many Jellobombs perhaps?

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
spear em (2/22/2010)can the Mobile Rig Divers attend ? and by the way, someone said sack.
EVERYBODY is invited!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim

·
Praedator
10,185 Posts
jim t (2/22/2010)
spear em (2/22/2010)can the Mobile Rig Divers attend ? and by the way, someone said sack.
EVERYBODY is invited!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim
Jim,

If I can get away from the little ones and the wife for a little me time, I'll be there. Enjoy that sun on the back porch. That BGE will have plenty of light now.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Us 2 party crashers wanna come..............Dennis & Donna

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
bonita dan (2/22/2010)
Ultralite (2/22/2010)
Splittine (2/22/2010)

I don't recall any roasted oysters at Jims house Mike. Maybe your mistaking the party at Mitch and Lanes when Skip and Carmen(the lastcasts) made the rockafella stuff? One too many Jellobombs perhaps?
no danny boy...there was a couple (military) that were baking as fast as i could shuck...been trying to find the pics:banghead...anyway, if you bringem' chase, i will shuck....that didn't come out right....and i found out it is karmen w/ a k and skip...mean pool sharks...

and i've come to have been known as the "otis" of these bashes and perhaps have captured the b-dan crown:moon:poke

mikendale

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DoubleD (Dustin) and his wife Judy (she brought the lumpia), were roasting oysters...

Jim

1 - 20 of 58 Posts