Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I would like to buy an espresso machine but I dont know which one. What should I even look for when buying an espresso machine? Can you give me some tips?

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I spent 7 years selling and servicing espresso machines. What are you planning to use the machine for? Personal? Business? The top of the line is La Mar Zocco.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Like everything else, you get what you pay for. I have had Gaggia, Seaco and others. I currently own a “Jura E8” purchased from

https://www.1stincoffee.com

They are Jura distributors and the owner will answer the phone when you call. He is a wealth of information and will not try to sell you more than you need.

Excellent super automatic machine. Super automatic means that you just press a button and it grinds, dispenses the coffee and dumps the grounds into a hopper. I also only use Lavazza, Kimbo or Illy beans. Oily beans ruin machines.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Of course, it depends on your budget ... we have a Quickmill Andreja Premium and I would never want to have anything else. Important for our decision was:
- E61 brewing group
- two circle
- Optics
However, it has a preheating time of about 30 minutes (I think all E61 brewing groups), so my first course in the morning in the kitchen, is to the Espresso Machine
And most importantly, choosing the right beans with the right grinding degree - never thought that the same coffee can taste so different
I think to really give you a recommendation, you should give an approximate budget but look here https://productz.com/en/dualit-espressivo-espresso-machine for some information and reviews.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Many of my friends have given me a hard time for paying $2k for an espresso machine UNTIL they realize how much they are spending at Starbucks per year for that swill. Once you start drawing your own espresso shots at home, you’ll never walk into Starbucks again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts