Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It finally happened. I was about 15 miles offshore Saturday and i had a shut down. the engine shut down and i was without power. I have been a member of sea tow for about 8 years now and never had to use them. It was around 3pm and i got in touch with them and they responded very quickly. No questions asked, other than my membership number and coordinates, and later the yellow boat came straight to us. The Captains name was Keith and he did a great job. My Wife has always asked if it was absolutley necessary that we carry a membership for that price when we could go cheaper. When she saw the $1250.00 bill that was a no charge she understood. She was also on board Saturday when we brokedown.

thanks to Sea tow and their team out of Pensacola for the quick response and living up to what they advertise. We got home later than planned but we did get home.

they will have my business for a lifetime

·
Registered
13,527 Posts
It finally happened.
It will happen to everyone, sooner or later, and then think about it, 8 years at $150 is $1,200. So you are up $50.

Pretty safe gambling in my mind to purchase it on a yearly basis, rather than being hit for $1,250 or more in one year.

And now think about when it happens again, as all us boat owners know it will occur.

·
TJ McBoatFace
317 Posts
I've been on both ends...one $550 bill for un-grounding me after letting my son drive and a freebie less than 24 hrs after signing up. Oh and by the way there is a 24 hour exclusion period so it's not something you can get on the way to the dock one morning and use it that day. Just sayin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts