Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pictures

Nice pictures wish I could hit the lottery it would mine!!! Looked at it a few month's back!!! Are you going to be a Pilot or NFO!!!! Good luck in either of them!! Thanks again for the pics. Tom:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Scout 280 Abaco
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nice pictures wish I could hit the lottery it would mine!!! Looked at it a few month's back!!! Are you going to be a Pilot or NFO!!!! Good luck in either of them!! Thanks again for the pics. Tom:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I am contracted to be a pilot. I am really excited to start and get to the fleet in a few years. Thanks for looking at the boat. If you are ever in town and want to go offshore fishing let me know. That is as long as I haven't found someone to buy the boat. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am really interesting in purchasing your boat
Could you please let me know how I can get in contact with you
I am new to the forum and I do not know how to pm you
Best Regards,

·
Scout 280 Abaco
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The boat is no longer for sale. Wife talked me into keeping it so we can fish this summer. Thanks for all those that were interested.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Drove by this boat yesterday, great boat. Use it until the middle of summer and then sell it. I didn't get too much free time in pilot training however.

·
Scout 280 Abaco
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Drove by this boat yesterday, great boat. Use it until the middle of summer and then sell it. I didn't get too much free time in pilot training however.
Yeah I am not real sure how much time I will have once I get into primary. I have heard mixed responses on how much free time there is on the weekends of primary. I guess I will find out in a few months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As I mentioned to you before, I am interested in purchasing your boat
I am a cash buyer. Not sure if you still want to sell or not
Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
303 Posts
I burned the candle on both ends and did alright. Best of luck too you and if if I can be of any assistance give me a shout(but I have been flying snfos around for the last 7 yrs!).

·
Scout 280 Abaco
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I burned the candle on both ends and did alright. Best of luck too you and if if I can be of any assistance give me a shout(but I have been flying snfos around for the last 7 yrs!).
Thanks. I just am ready to start. Been waiting in A-pool for close to 5 months now. Seems like the SNFO have been pushed through a lot faster. Once I get started, getting my wings will be my number one priority but hopefully can still get some fishing in on the weekends.

·
Scout 280 Abaco
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
As I mentioned to you before, I am interested in purchasing your boat
I am a cash buyer. Not sure if you still want to sell or not
Thanks for the reply
Check your email I am about to send you some mail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going to try to sell my Scout 28' Abaco. The boat is a 2005 with twin 225 Yamaha 4 strokes with 350 hours. Brand new Garmin 4010 and two Raymarine VHF radios. Taco outriggers, twin fish boxes, lots of storage. Very clean inside and out. Comes with a tri- axle trailer, boat cover, and enclosure. Really don't want to sell the boat. I found out I will be stationed at NAS Corpus Christi and I won't have time for the boat. I don't want it to sit and not be used. Great fishing and cruising boat. Nada value is 57k, I am looking to get $54000. Hoping to sell it before I move away from Pensacola. Pm me if your interested.
do you still have the boat for sale?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Pretty sure he would have sold it in 7 years.....but you really never know do you?

Reactions: DLo
21 - 38 of 38 Posts