Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told Michael Scott that if he didn't care I would post pics of his new set up in Jay at Scott's and he said to go fer it! Most folks know where Scott's is and where to find the goodies, but the tree stand display is kinda at the back of the store in a cubby hole. I took photo's starting at the front to the back at the display! The stands are set up so you can sit in them, you won't be able to climb but you can sit in them...:thumbsup::thumbup: So ifin you are in need of a stand or any other goodie, go check em out! It's well worth the drive!!!;)

Property Building Real estate Home Log cabin

Ceiling Building Room Office Interior design

Building Font Room Interior design Art

Building Metal Ceiling

Room Building Interior design Machine Ceiling

Wall Room Machine Ceiling Floor

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Mikes is like the ugly girl in school with the really good personality. At first it dont look to impressive. But after you spend a little time there.... (And you get past the love seats and refrigerators) You realize there's a lot more good stuff about it than you thought!!

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wirelessly posted

Is Scott's a good enough store to drive over from Daphne?
I'm not quite sure whatcha got in Daphne....check em out on line and decide....their prices are really good and they have great sales quite often...:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikes is like the ugly girl in school with the really good personality. At first it dont look to impressive. But after you spend a little time there.... (And you get past the love seats and refrigerators) You realize there's a lot more good stuff about it than you thought!!
Heck they have a sweet selection of furniture and stuff, they are now selling yard equiptment too! They have a nice couch w/ cow hide. Not leather, the actual hair!!!:thumbsup: Not sure ifin it's real or faux but it's awesome looking!

·
Registered
100 Posts
It would be worth the drive to sit in the stands. I have a bad case of "no-ass and the-jimmy-legs". Like a boot, I could never buy a stand without sitting in it first. If I ain't comfy, I ain't sittin'.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Do they have a website. Looks like a good place to checkout. I would just like to see their inventory before heading up there.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
For those that have been around forever...The Stands are in what used to be the sporting goods shop. Thats after it moved from the wall rack and display counter in the center of the store! It looks like its about to out-grow the current location....

·
Pensacola Live Bait Boat
595 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Is Scott's a good enough store to drive over from Daphne?
Honestly,

I wasnt sure about going up there, but look I am an avid hunter duck, deer, turkey.. bow, or shotgun... They are a one stop shop and the people up there are very personable and professional.. I would give them 11 out of 10 on a scale.. I needed help with my bow and having some arrows cut and made. I was in and out with only spending about $65..

So the answer to the question about driving.. Yes its worth the drive..

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
I have never been in there but I have a friend that loves the place. If I recall right, they used to and I'm sure still do have a good on-line catalog.

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
Never been to that one, been to Mikes alot. Furniture???? I like the looks of their treestand display. But, furniture????

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Never been to that one, been to Mikes alot. Furniture???? I like the looks of their treestand display. But, furniture????
Not like most of the furniture stores....but have some quality stuff! Yard instruments too!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I told Michael Scott that if he didn't care I would post pics of his new set up in Jay at Scott's and he said to go fer it! Most folks know where Scott's is and where to find the goodies, but the tree stand display is kinda at the back of the store in a cubby hole. I took photo's starting at the front to the back at the display! The stands are set up so you can sit in them, you won't be able to climb but you can sit in them...:thumbsup::thumbup: So ifin you are in need of a stand or any other goodie, go check em out! It's well worth the drive!!!;)

View attachment 62597

View attachment 62598

View attachment 62599

View attachment 62600

View attachment 62601

View attachment 62602
I am going to buy a new climber in a week or so...what kinds does he carry. Would be nice to come sit in them. I am 6'8" and need to get a good feel/fit. Last stand I bought was 13 yrs ago...Ol Man Grand

·
Registered
231 Posts
Where is this place located?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts