Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend retired from the Marine Corps and is already becoming a big softy. This rifle needs to go so he can get something less punishing. Rifle is in excellent shape and nothing but a few handling marks from being hunted with. I can get you photos on request. The scope is a Simmons 3-9X40. There is a box and a few loose shells to go with it. $325 and she's yours.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I don't mean to answer for AngryD. but, if it has an AccuTrigger it has to be relatively new. The AccuTrigger is an inovation that Stevens Created and introduced not very long ago. It is a very nice Trigger set up, also. If the Rifle is one of the Tactical 110's, it is a great deal, with out a scope.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garbo (11/15/2007)I don't mean to answer for AngryD. but, if it has an AccuTrigger it has to be relatively new. The AccuTrigger is an inovation that Stevens Created and introduced not very long ago. It is a very nice Trigger set up, also. If the Rifle is one of the Tactical 110's, it is a great deal, with out a scope.
You are correct, it is very young. It has only been hunted with for 2 seasons; this would be the third season if we make it to next thursday.

This is the model 110 and is not the tactical version. feel free to make an offer folks, the fellow wants to get rid of "the punisher".

·
Registered
612 Posts
Tell him to put a Limb-saver recoil pad on it. He'll fall in love with it all over again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts