Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
first and foremost, thanksfor allyour hard work in giving us a place to rant, chat, brag, and whine. i have only been a member for a short time, and have been welcomed by a great group of people.
i access the site through motorolla droid. as you can see by my post, there are some mobile issues. i was curious if you guys were aware. beyond the slow download, which is a mobile issue in itself, i cant post topics, the site also will not accept any alt or shift commands. everything else you guys are adressing.

again, thanks for all the hard work, the new format is enjoyable to explore.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Hi All,

Hope your very well. I just wanted to confirm we applied some tweaks today and the forum should now be much quicker to load.

Thank you all for your patience whilst we've been getting things back to normal :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
I notice that some have their avatars on this site and others don't. Do we have to move them over to the new site and place them in our profile or is that one of the things that is still being worked on???

I want to add my thanks to all the others on the forum. I have learned a great deal about fishing the salt and I have found quite a few good items which I have bought on the different classified sections.

Thanks for the service and the forum, it is greatly appreciated by me!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If there is an image with a question mark, you would need to upload or link to one. If the image is empty or has an X, it will be resolved when all the domains are fixed and pointing to the site.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Chris im getting emails forpeople i am following because they made a new post(on the old forumit was justa buddy list and a quick easy way to pm someone) i have the receive emails notifications unchecked but am still getting them, and thanks for the awesome site.... Doug

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Doug, mine was doing the same and it doesn't appear to be a buddy/ignore list like before. The only way I was able to get the emails to stop when people in my buddy (now following) posted was to delete them....... looking at my followers list......guess you been getting a bunch, huh? :Whistling:

·
Banned
470 Posts
yea between you and chris and a couple other yahoo's my damn phone wont quit ringing for email alerts....lol going to delete them now....thanks Scott

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
great looking forum chris thanks for all the hard work. Now my question i cannot access parts of the forum i get an error,internet explorer cannot open the internet site opperation aborted. tried at work and home no go. i can access the general and off topic but thats it. got any ideas? this has been happening all day today</p>

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
For some reason attached photos in post such as Gone Fishing Too'srecent offshore tripare not displaying but I see where Gene can view...

Any idea what I need to do to view posted photos?

Edit: Pics displaying now....nothing I did...

Jimmy

·
Registered
561 Posts
New site is looking good Chris. I suppose we have to load up a new profile picture, looks like mine is gone. I have been trying to get in for days now and just finally found it by doing a google search. I guess I had to reset my link that I have bookmarked or something. Thanks for the updates.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I'm enjoying the new stuff!! just takes some playing with and getting use to....Thanks so much for your time and energy Chris!!!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
ironman172 (20/04/2010)I'm enjoying the new stuff!! just takes some playing with and getting use to....Thanks so much for your time and energy Chris!!!!
X 2!!!

Can we get authorization to make a PFF Flag now? :shedevil

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
First off Chris I'd like to thank you for your time in keeping up the forum. Us old members really appreciate it as that how a lot of us met and became friends. Secondly.who the heck is that guy in your avatar holding a fish?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
bonita dan (20/04/2010)First off Chris I'd like to thank you for your time in keeping up the forum. Us old members really appreciate it as that how a lot of us met and became friends. Secondly.who the heck is that guy in your avatar holding a fish?
That's me! I caught that redfish on a sabiki rig while fishing for bait about 9 miles offshore. It was many, many moons ago but I needed a pic and it was easily available since that's what I use for my profile pic at work :):D

·
Registered
380 Posts
capt'n slim (19/04/2010)

great looking forum chris thanks for all the hard work. Now my question i cannot access parts of the forum i get an error,internet explorer cannot open the internet site opperation aborted. tried at work and home no go. i can access the general and off topic but thats it. got any ideas? this has been happening all day today</p>

The same thing here, especially the For Sale Section. After I close the IE Error Warning, I can hit my back browser button and the page will open but i have to log back on. I have cleared all cookies, reset the bookmark, closed and reopened IE and the problem still exist. It is also logging me off just about every time I try to change sections.

On a good note though, it is getting faster and I see you got the comma problem corrected. :toast

21 - 39 of 39 Posts