Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Where will you be fishing and what will you be targeting? Just saw this is in the Kayak forum, I'm guessing you'll be on your kayak?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I may head out that way Sunday morning, are there any other places to launch from besides that pier, it gets very crowded mid-morning through late afternoon.

·
central florida refugee
571 Posts
i was planning on going to p.cola saturday morning but id be down to come to naverre to fish with a few other guys.......are yall in pedal kayaks and how far do you plan on going out ??

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If we can get everyone to meet in Navarre i'd be glad to go to Navarre instead , its right by my house =p , I just know theres a structure about 2 miles offshore on Okaloosa island

·
Registered
5 Posts
I fished Navarre last weekend. Water temp was 67-68. Went looking for structure, saw a few schools of black fin about 1.5 miles out chasing bait fish. Also there were a ton of boats looking for Cobia, I don't think anyone caught any though. I caught some squid on a sabiki rig, but no cigars or other bait fish. Trolled with some frozen cigars and bottom fished with the squid. No hook ups. Water should be getting warmer though, so good luck fellas.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks I trolled today with frozen cigar and some Bonita , no bites. Even dropped a bluefish bait for a shark. Nothing not even crabs shredded it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So Saturday is supposed to be like glass in the gulf , no1 has texted or PM'd me saying they wanted to meet up for Okaloosa island. So if anyone wants to go out to Navarre shoot me a PM or a text 850-226-3453

1 - 20 of 80 Posts