Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
fishing fool
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thinking about hitting up jims for some shrimp and heading up simpsons or escambia river.never been up in either so its like exploring and fishing. I hear if u can find the deep holes there will be red and specks in them.going somewhere around 10. have bad case of house fever and the yak is getting wet today!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Keep them biting

Will be down on the 12th of Feb until the 15th of March on the Cape, keep chumin up the fish till I get there guys. Might need a little help locating them, will have the kayak with gps and cast net with me any more info would great.

·
Registered
730 Posts
thinking about hitting up jims for some shrimp and heading up simpsons or escambia river.never been up in either so its like exploring and fishing. I hear if u can find the deep holes there will be red and specks in them.going somewhere around 10. have bad case of house fever and the yak is getting wet today!
Any luck today Ron? I'll be off call next weekend and be ready to hit it if the weather will cooperate.

·
fishing fool
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not even a nibble. love the new fishfinder tho. was still a great day have never been up that way and it is beutiful up there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts