Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lot of stuff to be hashed out by Fri. but who wants to get a small braggers tourny up?

Going out with Duckhunthingsailor IF SEAS PERMIT. Was looking at $25 a boat for being able to talk trash. :moon:moon

What kinda tourny would you like and how can we pull it off?????????

It would have to be a common meeting point and everyone would have to be back at the same time so............

Lets here it. I'm sure JEREMY'S crew will take it butk we need some comp. :sleeping:sleeping

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Well since i'm fishin on Matts(Ocean man)boat i'll let the Captain do the trash talkin this time around but biggest fish does sound about right. Naggin at ya wasn't it Murph:moon

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is up to the PFF but I like to go for the ALL AROUND ANGLER. We can go for the BIGGEST FISH but takes the fun out of fishing, IMHO.

When I say that that means everyone is going to target a AJ or Wahoo with our range of boats.

Lets think of something more challenging than the BIGGEST FISH. HELL, a blind hog finds a root every now and then.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bonita dan (11/7/2007)Well since i'm fishin on Matts(Ocean man)boat i'll let the Captain do the trash talkin this time around but biggest fish does sound about right. Naggin at ya wasn't it Murph:moon
YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME DAN.

Didn't you win a TRASH TALKING SHIRT??????????????

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deeplines (11/7/2007)
bonita dan (11/7/2007)Well since i'm fishin on Matts(Ocean man)boat i'll let the Captain do the trash talkin this time around but biggest fish does sound about right. Naggin at ya wasn't it Murph:moon
YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME DAN.

Didn't you win a TRASH TALKING SHIRT??????????????

DO you not want to overstep you boundries and get your team in trouble. ????????????

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Blue Hoo (11/7/2007)
SKIFFY (11/7/2007)
The Blue Hoo (11/7/2007)biggest fish weighed in.
i like his idea
inshore or offshore?
one category (inshore and offshore)=BIGGEST weighed in. inspire people to get offshore...even if it's just for a big shark. lol. put me down for $200. i am goin to the rigs...
MY POINT EXACTLY..........

This is not for the charter boats just us monkey boats or weekends warriors that love to fish. ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thought you only cared about getting a few triggerfish Murph. Ah what the hell, bring it. At least we know Ocean Man won't be a problem. With Dan on the boat he'll be lucky to make it past Navy Pt......:angel:angel

4,058 Posts
Deeplines (11/7/2007)WOODY, GO HOME unless you are own our boat. LOL
Murph. good luck startin your bike tomorrow kind sir. i am not workin a charter this weekend. i will be takin out the cape horn, does that not count as a monkey boat? i am in your league!!!

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, Your cape horn would be a monkey boat BUT.............. I would have to see it. LOL

Is there a chat on the new PFF???????

·
Registered
213 Posts
well im outta gas money for a while cause of school but who ever needs an extra angler let me know im down to catch THE BIG ONE!

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ANd as far as my bike, if you are talking about my HARLEY yes sir it starts just fine in the cold weax. Folks have a misconception about Harleys. PLUS< it's in the garage so it never got COLD. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts