Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out of Bayou Chico 5:30am and ran down to a few mileseast of Naval Liveoaks. Fished a SE wind dang near to Bob Sikes. Started throwing top water, one dink speck. Worked gulp with & w/o cork, one catfish. Around 8:30am I worked some N to S shoreline with heavy dockage, 4" gold Johnson, not a red or trout. Gave up around 10:45, about the time the high tide had pushed all the way in. Still had a great time and beautiful morning. It was soon off to pick up the wife at Chico and head to Pickens for some afternoon rest.

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
I fished that way today, both sides of the Sound, saw 1 small red, no bites, 7 or 8 dink to small specs, 1 catfish.I fished one of myredfish spots twice, total about 2.5 hours...NADA, damn near put meto sleep. :sleeping!

Of course the conservationistswere out making sure no fish were caught.:bpts

Who are they yousay?
  1. <LI>1st go round, guy in a pontoon boats motors in while I have my power pole down, then he drifts aground, revs up his engine in reverse, spews water all around, then he moves to the other side of me and does it again!:banghead</LI><LI>2nd trip, it's quiet no-one around, here comesCap'nNumnuts and his wife, Clueless;they come motoring right by me, oh well,I can understand,thought he was going to beach his boat and maybe lay in the sun, NO,he just turns around and leaves thearea completely after he has disturbed the entire flat!! :nononoHe kept moving till he was out of site,I have no idea why he came my way, he had to go out of of his way completely to get anywhere near me?????</LI>
I think I need to find a place more remote for my summer time fishing, of course these are the weekends!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I feel your pain Bay Pirate. I was fishing yesterday and had a boat, who is on this forum, run right by me when he could have easily avoided it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts