Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV class=Section1><P class=MsoNormal>Hi all,<P class=MsoNormal><P class=MsoNormal>You all have done a great job in the past of getting letters of support for our AR proposals, I am asking for letters again this year. Below, is a sample of what is needed in the letters. I do apologize for the short turn around, but I need these by noon <SPAN id=OBJ_PREFIX_DWT1352 class=Object>Thursday. Emailing them is fine. Thanks in advance!!<P class=MsoNormal><P class=MsoNormal>Here is a sample letter: <P class=MsoNormal><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Jon Dodrill, Environmental Administrator
Division of Marine Fisheries Management - Artificial Reef Program
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
620 South Meridian Street, Box 4B2
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1600<P class=MsoNormal><P class=MsoNormal>I am writing in support of Santa Rosa County?s proposal to create two patch reefs in the Escambia East Near-shore artificial reef site. Construction of these reefs will allow greater access and safety for recreational fishermen and divers. This project will benefit citizens in both counties. <P class=MsoNormal><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'">your name here<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'">your address<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'"><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'"><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'"><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'"><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Cambria','serif'"><SPAN id=OBJ_PREFIX_DWT1353 class=Object><P class=MsoNormal>your town ,state, zip<P class=MsoNormal>your phone #<P class=MsoNormal><P class=MsoNormal>please email these to "Chris Verlinde" <[email protected]><P class=MsoNormal>thank you <P class=MsoNormal>scot</DIV>

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Thanks Scott, the more letters, the better chances for us to get a FWCgrant to put more reef material in the nearshore zone this summer!!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey everybody

this will only take 5 minutes of your time to do. please post up that you have sent the email. this will help everybody who fishes. the letters go alone with the grant app. for money to be spent here in the panhandle for reefing and reef zones!

i already sent mine

so has the duke!

how about you!

thanks scot

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Scot.. do you add this part also to the email?... Thx.

Jon Dodrill, Environmental Administrator

Division of Marine Fisheries Management - Artificial Reef Program

Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

620 South Meridian Street, Box 4B2

Tallahassee, FL 32399-1600

1 - 20 of 28 Posts