Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I currently have the S8, been using the S series since the S4. Great phones, what do you need to know ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I currently have the S8, been using the S series since the S4. Great phones, what do you need to know ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The insurance in my Android were out of those as replacements and they sent me an S9, which I can live with.

Purchased this case (9+) from some outlaw site from China and isn't worth sending back.

I wanted to give it away to someone who could use it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The insurance in my Android were out of those as replacements and they sent me an S9, which I can live with.

Purchased this case (9+) from some outlaw site from China and isn't worth sending back.

I wanted to give it away to someone who could use it.

Who is your insurance through? My Verizon ins is under Asurion and I need to get around to replacing my shattered (under the stupid POS zagg tempered glass shield) S8+. I was curious if they started doing the upgrades yet due to stock since that usually happens.

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who is your insurance through? My Verizon ins is under Asurion and I need to get around to replacing my shattered (under the stupid POS zagg tempered glass shield) S8+. I was curious if they started doing the upgrades yet due to stock since that usually happens.
Same

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
I'm bout to go drop some coin on a new note. I've got a note 5 and like it a bunch. Ready for an upgrade

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts