Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, who is going? i'll be there around 6pm.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Barnacle Brain (1/2/2008)How do we know each other? Secret handshake?, special nod?, Wearour shirts inside out and backwards and speak german?
Nah man,the German is spoken by Marcus. Once ya walk in the side door(the one facing Patties) just make a right towards the kitchen and we'll be the ones in the middle drinking milk:angel

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal>Gutes Ya, kommen wir bis zu SAMs und sitzen am grossen Tisch nahe der Küche. Wir sind die Last getrunkene!<P class=MsoNormal>I don't speak German!:banghead

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Yep! Said the same thing myself just the other day.:letsparty

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i know what not to do at Sam's! hey, where to next week? be thinking on a new place to hang. i am open to a new joint.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you would have to be there to see it. unreal.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
:doh dangit. i called a tournament buddy of mine to go down there tonight too. i haven't been since summer 07.

·
Registered
884 Posts
our collective homo phobia was called out by some lesbo biatch.. first time i have ever seen scott speechless!..

yow..

rich

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i was FAR from speechless! i chose not to comment. what i was about to say would have hit the fan. so i thought better of it and left.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
where ever we go <U>must</U> have Killian's, my only requirement.

good on ya Scott for not lashing out but it still doesn't make what happened right.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Yeah, please fill in the blanks. Man I am shocked just by what I am reading, I could not imagine something like that happening with the way I was treated when I have been there. How high does this go, does Sam know?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts