Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a chance to check this place out this afternoon after hearing good things from badazzchef a couple weeks back. Really cool place, and I was super impressed with the selection and pricing, I found a couple specific items I had been lookin for that I couldn't even get from BassPro. Really great frozen bait selection and pricing as well. It shows that the folks workin the fishing area know their s**t. Those of you on the Bama side that haven't stopped in yet, I encourage you to do so, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Best Store in OB.

For all of you that go to Bass Pro & Walmart to save 2 cents. Keep going. its your life.

If you want GREAT service, fair prices & Great people, come to Sam's..

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
great store. been shopping there for years. also like J&M. really nice and knowledgable folk's at both. Bass pro shop sucks. but i won't lie, i do still buy there from time to time. only because it's closer.

·
Banned
4,905 Posts
Orange beach has some neat places, not sure which one Sams is But my favorite is the one just down the road from Sportsman's Marina, you can get fuel for you vehicle, buy bait or lures and even get a breakfast biscuit in the back.

·
Registered
337 Posts
It would be nice if they posted their hours on the door. Went by there friday night to getsome squidand they were closed.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
sam's is the store in ob where we get ready for the gulf.

gas, beer, snacks, bait, tackle, block ice, talk to guys about what's biting, and, uh,

don't forget them biscuits and some coffeeat 5 am. show nuff good.

jack2

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im a regular and try to get by on my lunch break at least 3 times a week... I can always find something that I either need or think is pretty cool.... That place has everything you need for your next fishing trip and the staff and so bad either...:clap

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
1bandit (3/22/2010)It would be nice if they posted their hours on the door. Went by there friday night to getsome squidand they were closed.
What time did you come by? We're open until 5AM to 9PM and will be open until 10PM starting memorial day. The hours should be posted somewhere up there unless something got misplaced. If so thenI will correct it today.

How did I miss this thread?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts