1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
14,098 Posts
Looks like the same.

·
Registered
14,907 Posts
I was really studying that hard for ya brother but got to the last picture and just got too aggravated to help you out. LOL!!

·
Banned
97 Posts
Same buck! And he few a hell of a rack from last year! The left beam is the same points but bigger . That's a nice deer. Alabama or Florida ???

·
Registered
280 Posts
Same buck, the only diff I can tell in body structure from last year is that he's not as fat/doesn't have a full belly, but has filled out further, other than that he shows the age difference he should. Good luck on letting him walk this year if he walks out. :thumbup:

Any idea on how old he is? 2/3 years old?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Same buck, the only diff I can tell in body structure from last year is that he's not as fat/doesn't have a full belly, but has filled out further, other than that he shows the age difference he should. Good luck on letting him walk this year if he walks out. :thumbup:

Any idea on how old he is? 2/3 years old?
My point exactly! The deer does'nt appear to be as bigin the belly and neck and is weak on his right side. Last year he was weaker on his left side. If it is the same deer, then he has to be at least 4 years. I did notice the deer is wider this year by an 1" or 1 1/2"

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts