Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have the sports package, and learned the game tonightis on channel 331. So I called Cox. The sports package is about $13.00 per month - NO Contract.

So if you call today, and cancel tomorrow, it is pro-rated for just the days you use. I have then bare mininum package in these hard times. I was thinking I would have to go to aSports Bar to see it.

But heck, for about 50 cents, or one day of the package, I can lay on my on recliner and watch it in my house, with my private server on duty (My wife).

Then call and turn it off tomorrow.

Now that is a deal!!!!

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FishingMedic (12/19/2009)the nfl channel is being broadcast on cox free this weekend. but you do have to be able to get 331
If I try to turn on 331 right now, it says I have to order it. What do you mean?

That it should be turned on?

·
Registered
150 Posts
thanks for the heads up, i to will be watching the game from my couch at home. It was so easy and i now have channel 331 and about 30 other channels also such as all the espns and other sports networks and also the national geographic channel various history channels and a channel that looks to be only hunting and fishing shows. I got it all for 3.50 cent a month and can cancel anytime with no contract. it only took about 20 minutes of being on hold. the number 1-866-999-8626. thanks again

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
I may be wrong but on my TV the game is listed on cox channel 774 at 7 PM. I haven't ever viewed that channel but I just went to it and it has the previews. If it's PPV let me know.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
channel 212 on direct...Boys up 14-0 and driving after 1st qrtr...

sorry, this is Ultralite and Dale could care less about football...and i am not only a canes' fan but, a cowboy fan...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts