Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a mahi and sail were both caught today by the same guy. the mahi was around 5-7 pounds and the sailfish was released to fight another day. its that time of the year:thumbup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow! That's great news. Any reports on details of what he was using and how he caught them?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice catch indeed. That's a whole lot of waiting around and bullshit to put up with to catch these once in a lifetime fish (from a pier). I might need to renew my membership. Tight lines!!! YRM

·
Registered
806 Posts
"anyone ever notice the lack of wrist bands on some of the kids with all these catches...?"

why ask does it hurt u and im 39 those same kids are out there every day in the summer and every weekend in the spring and fall and u might be surprised many of them do rod and reel work on the side in return. some of u guys hate because they out fish u but if i had a kid i would much rather them get a free day on the pier than do what i did at 16 pier rats are cool they taught be it all when i was 19 in panama city 99% were good kids then i assume its the same now well nice fish

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
some people lead, some follow, some just watch and criticize.....what they dont understand.

and some people are just shitty fisherman, and dont belong on the end of the pier

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Some people lead, some follow, some just watch and criticize, some people are just shitty fisherman, and dont belong at the end of the pier
Adjustments made. Knew what was meant and that was a great post if so!
Excellent catch for the young man that reeled that hook slinging beast in :thumbup:
It's all fun and games people, fun and games :yes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts