Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 214-682-0802 for any additional info. Boat/Trailer is set to sell for $48,500.

2002 SAILFISH 266C with twin Yamaha 200HP HPDI's. Great, fast and fuel effecient boat with Sailfish' variable deadrise hull. Boat is loaded for fishing with oversized T-Top, Taco Outriggers, 14 rod holders, 35 Gallon LiveWell, SeaStar hydraulic steering, raw water washdown+sink, freshwater sink and outstanding fish box storage, Canon downrigger mounts, bow cushions and fore/aft T-Top lighting.

Electronics include a new Raytheon SL72 Radar (display new in 2006) with dome, Furuno 600L Color Sounder, Garmin 182C GPS, VHF Radio, CD Player with 4 new Sony speakers. New high volume livewell and recirculation pumps in 2006. Motors have 480 hours and are very well maintained. Quick on plane, very effecient and very fast. Comes with MagicTilt TALS 2660 Trailer. Boat has been trailer or dry dock kept with limited stays in fresh water. Boat was in Pensacola, FL this summer but is now at Lake Texoma in Texas. For serious buyers I can bring it back down to the coast. I'll throw in some of the boat goodies (fluids/oil/ropes/anchor/etc) with the sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. I really need to move the boat. I take thehit and sell for $41,500. Just need to move it! I have tons of picks and can email them out.

Also selling my Ford F350 Diesel Long Bed Dual Wheel. '05 Black, Lariat with only 36,000 miles. Will sell for $31K.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to add some new pics. Still reduced to $41,500. I have over 20 high res pics if anyone is intersted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts