Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
me and my dad saw it saturday morning...just figured it was someone camping out there...didnt really tell it was on the ground.

·
Registered
70 Posts
When I left on Sat morning it was not there. Seas were very rough in the bay. When I made my way back in I noticed it. I saw it yesterday. It is grounded. Hope they have insurance.

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
haaaa.... i saw it on the GB side of the bridge about a week ago... and then a few hours later, it was against the bridge close to the hump, and now it's on it's side around project greenshore... OWELL........

·
Registered
224 Posts
The owner is selling it. He origionlly put it on the GB side of the bridge....i think it broke loose of the anchoring. I saw it as I was heading back into GB from Pcola floating out in the bay with a motor boat pulling up to it. Yesterday he moved it to the Pcola side and put it in some shallow water and the tide dropped and it was sitting over on its side. Now he has it in a little deeper water tied to a post sitting by Project Greenshore. Kinda feel sorry for whoever it is....thats a lot of trouble for them to go through when you can't even read the writing on the "For Sale" sign. Hopefully he'll work all the kinks out of getting it all set up for people to see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts