Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I saw that and was tempted to buy another.
I bought one from Kentucky Gun Company last year for $518 shipped but this is the best price I've seen since. Much cheaper than anybody in town for sure.

·
Super Moderator
19,888 Posts
PSA has some good deals right now. You can get complete guns for under $500 shipped with Magpul stock and grip. Variety of different uppers to choose from.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
PSA has some good deals right now. You can get complete guns for under $500 shipped with Magpul stock and grip. Variety of different uppers to choose from.
I've been looking into these,I've heard pretty good reviews but how do they shoot? I don't need micro sub moa accuracy, just a truck gun for when I go to Walmart on mobile highway or navy boulevard! Lol

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
PSA has been knocking it out of the park since Black Friday.
I bought a ton of stuff from them.
Bud's used to be the big Dawg in Internet sales but PSA, Grabagun and Kentucky Gun Company have been kicking their butt for a while now.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I've been looking into these,I've heard pretty good reviews but how do they shoot? I don't need micro sub moa accuracy, just a truck gun for when I go to Walmart on mobile highway or navy boulevard! Lol
Just don't leave it in your car with the doors unlocked, like the rest of Escambia County.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts