Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$40 Cash for the remaining 3 items, Not Interested in Trades Unless It's Just Too Good To Turn Down. Send a PM if interested even if you previously sent one, starting over and will go by order of PM's received.

Thought I had all the items sold but after making an agreement to sell 2 items to one person and 3 to another the personthe guy that was going to buy the 3 items stood me up twice attempting to make the sale :hoppingmadNow those remaining 3 items are listed below and I'm ready to deal and get them out of the back of my truck.Items are used but in good working order with one exception, I can get the Ryobi 2-Cycle Power Head to start and run but when you give it gas it dies. I'm not a small engine mechanic and I'm not going to pay to have it fixed.I figure somebodygood with small enginescan get the power head to run at full throttle and have apractically new weed eater attachment andvacuum attachmentcheap, remaining 3items listed below,pics show all items but only this listed remain.Combinedthese 3 items costapproximately $180 new.

All Items Sold, Thanks PFF!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Power Head is a couple of years old, the trimmer attachment less than a year old, the others all about2-3 years old I would guess but really the trimmer attachment was the only one used much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Can you tell me how old is the unit? Will you ship the items for the cost of $80.00? I live in San Antonio TX so you'll have to ship it here.

you can call me at 224 595 5694 if you so wish!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These 3 items remain, looking for $40.

Ryobi 2-Cycle PowerHead

Ryobi Expand-It Straigt Shaft TrimmerAttachment - Almost New

Ryobi Expand-It Vacuum Attachment

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make sure you read the whole description in the first post concerning the power head and it's running condition. $40 for the 3 remaining items I have which are the Power Head, Trimmer Attachment and the Vacuum Attachment.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't believe there's not someone with small engine skills willing to take this off my hands for $40! Like I said, it starts and runs while idling, just dies when you give it gas, has to be something simple a small engine guy can figure out! The straight shaft trimmer alone sells for $60 new and this one has only been used a few times, less than a year old.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jspooney (27/05/2010)I'd like to have it, but I don't know if I can come get it right now.
I have 3 different people interested and that is what I am hearing from all 3 :doh I have the items locked in the back of my truck and willing to drive 15 or 20 minutes to meet somebody to finalize the sale, just ready to get rid of it before the big weekend gets here and I have to use my truck and put the items back in the garage so looking for somebody ready to meet me with the money and finalize this.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl06_lblFullMessage>Ok, first person to get me $40 can have the remaining 3 items.

Ryobi 2-Cycle PowerHead - 2 years old, runs at idle but dies when given gas

Ryobi Expand-It Straigt Shaft TrimmerAttachment - Almost New

Ryobi Expand-It Vacuum Attachment

1 - 15 of 15 Posts