Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
I married a city girl 26 plus years ago and she always wondered why I would come back from hunting missing a glove or part of my shirt cut off.

What will they think of next

·
Praedator
9,948 Posts
I married a city girl 26 plus years ago and she always wondered why I would come back from hunting missing a glove or part of my shirt cut off.

What will they think of next
There is a permanent stash or teepee in my truck for such occasions. Reminds me, I need to check my stash.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Oh hell - this will probably open the floodgates to shit stories, but a hunting buddy reached critical mass on a freezing morning and made us stop the truck - STAT. He hurriedly unzipped his insulated coveralls and commenced to explode, you guessed it, into the back of his coveralls, all unbeknownst to him. Freezing in the predawn darkness, he hurries into his coveralls and zips them up!

Made him ride in the back of the truck. Talk about cover scent!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh hell - this will probably open the floodgates to shit stories, but a hunting buddy reached critical mass on a freezing morning and made us stop the truck - STAT. He hurriedly unzipped his insulated coveralls and commenced to explode, you guessed it, into the back of his coveralls, all unbeknownst to him. Freezing in the predawn darkness, he hurries into his coveralls and zips them up! Made him ride in the back of the truck. Talk about cover scent!
That's what I call a shity morning!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Oh hell - this will probably open the floodgates to shit stories, but a hunting buddy reached critical mass on a freezing morning and made us stop the truck - STAT. He hurriedly unzipped his insulated coveralls and commenced to explode, you guessed it, into the back of his coveralls, all unbeknownst to him. Freezing in the predawn darkness, he hurries into his coveralls and zips them up!

:brows: now THAT's funny!

·
Praedator
9,948 Posts

I just laughed out loud so hard.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
And another thing... if the dye from that Rutt Wipe transfers onto your whitie tighties, your wife is gonna think your hunting buddy has been eating Cheetos.:whistling:

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
You're not a hunter until you've dropped em 20 ft up a tree.
See that here before... Last year some guy "hung ham" 20' up. I still laugh when I think about it. I'm too old for any circus tricks.... I just crap my pants

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts