Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
cheeseman3 (10/1/2009)Are the t-shirts in the packets that you pick up on friday night?

Yes.. You can also pick them up between 6:30 and 7 AM day of race on Juana's deck at race day registration (if you can't pick them up Friday). Best to pick them up Friday though if you can to avoid the race day registration congestion.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hey mark

i will email this out to everyone in the club this week!

i plan to attend (the drinking part, to old and fat to run! )

if you need anything that i can help out with give me a shout!

scot

p.s. save me a seat at the bar!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks Scot. And thanks to all you other PFFers that have registered! Appreciate the support.

We mostly just need a good turnout of registrants. Just picked up the T-shirts. They look great!

Race Packet Pickup is 3-7 PM Friday at Run With it Shoes in the Navarre Publix Shopping Center on Hwy 98 (3/4 mile west of the bridge).

Register on line at active.com or download the registration form from our website and drop it by one of the drop off locations.

You can also Register Day of Race (Sat Oct 10) on Juana's Deck on Navarre Beach Causeway between 6:30 and 7:30 AM.

We do still need 5 or so more volunteers that can commit to be on site between 5:30 AM and 9 AM to help with various things (set up, water station monitoring, break down, etc.)

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Race Day Approaching Fast - This Sat Oct 10th

You can register at the Race Packet Pickup on Friday or drop off your registration to the Navarre Visitor Center and Run With it Shoes in Navarre any time before then. Registration on line is available thru Thursday night.

Race Packet Pickup is 3-7 PM Friday at Run With it Shoes in the Navarre Publix Shopping Center on Hwy 98 (3/4 mile west of the bridge).

Register on line at active.com or download the registration form from our website and drop it by one of the drop off locations.

You can also Register Day of Race (Sat Oct 10) on Juana's Deck on Navarre Beach Causeway between 6:30 and 7:30 AM.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Did you order this humidity special?

I just did my practice 5K in 100% humidity, 84 degrees. Almost died.

Scot, Cliff,

If old ladies that are walking the race get to the finish line and you have not seen me yet, bring beer and come get me.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
not a problem joe! if you wantme and cliffcan rent one of those beach buggies and drive next to you and yell words of ecouragement while drinking cold beer! either way we will be there. and if you need one just call my cell and we will find you!

hey mark if you need help i will be there in the am to help (drink beer) or what ever!

scot

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
10-4 Scot - you need to let Cliff drive though - golf carting while intoxicating is probably frowned on.

Looks like you lucked out on the Indian Summer Joe - maybe that cool front will breeze through a few hours early and bring in some cool dry air for you overnight.

Last day to pre register online at active.com. You can also pre register at race packet pickup on Friday 3-7 PM at Run With it shoes in the Navarre Publix Shopping Center.

Race Day Registration will be from 6:30 AM till Race Start (7:30 AM) on the deck at Juana's Pagoda (Navarre Beach Causeway).

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hey mark

i will be down they early saturday. cliff is most likely going offshore with team recess! so i probably won't be renting that beach buggy to throw empty beer cans at joe while he runs. but i will save him a seat at the bar! sent it out to the club. see ya

scot

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks Scot - see you there.

Last chance to Pre register at Race Packet Pikcup - Run With it Shoes in Navarre Publix Shopping Center 3-7 PM Today.

Race Day registration on the deck at Juana's 6:30 AM till 7:30 AM

21 - 31 of 31 Posts