Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this gun in December 2014 and haven't shot a box of shells. New Vortex Crossfire 3x9x50. New rings. Would $600 be a fair price?

·
Super Moderator
19,991 Posts
I'd be interested in the gun itself. But to answer your question honestly you can buy the gun New for around $370 and the scope for about $100 plus tax and all that mess.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen the gun for $370 except online and you still have to pay a FFL fee. You won't buy the scope for $100 either.

·
Super Moderator
19,991 Posts
You're right on the scope I was thinking 40mm. The one you have is about $150 plus rings and all that. Even with the FFL fee that's only $15 plus free shipping and no tax. Someone was selling them local a little while back for $389. Either way it's a nice little setup for sure.

·
Super Moderator
5,921 Posts
Hate to say it, but, Scotts had the .308 on sale in Oct. for 349.00+tax. 380 or so would be reasonable. Scope new is about 175 or so, depending on exactly which one. GLWTS anyhow...

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Like stated above, that a nice set up but $600 is kind of steap for it. The gun can be had for under $400 out the door pretty easily and the scopes on sale for $99 right now on cabelas. Is the scope a first gen or second? That will make a little difference too

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with what you say about the gun, but the scope is $219.99 at Cabelas. It is a 3x9x50 V-Brite. Not on sale.

I just threw a price out there. I know what I have in it. My wife won't let me buy another gun unless I sell something. Might keep the gun and sell some treestands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts