Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of rudders and a 22" prop i am attempting to sell. i dont know any specifics about them though. they came from a old pacemaker and there bronze. the rudders are too big it seems for anything. how do i get rid of them? some one offered me 100 for the prop but i know i should get more than that. 22/lh/18 , all the stuff i have it seems it too big for any use. is there any way to tell the make/model or partnumber ?

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
You already know the size and pitch to see what rotation it is, Lay the prop down it doesn't matter which side is down if you can slide your right foot up on the blade its right hand if you can slide left foot up on blade its left hand. If the rudders are also brass. weigh them and call the scrap yard for a brass price.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,183 Posts
Props probably will bring more for decoration pieces than for scrap bronze. The rudders might sell, try ebay or Craigslist for both parts. Make sure you include enough for shipping, as they are rather heavy. You could weigh the pieces to see what they are worth for scrap. That will give you an indication of value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts