Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big fan of the Ronco commercials, but my wife wanted to be able to make Rotisserie chickens at home herself. So I got her a "Showtime Ronco Rotisserie" for Christmas. Made a bird day after and it was very good...Very EASY as well...sooo, tried my hand at Prime Rib for New Years dinner...O my goodness!!...It turned out just AWESOME...really the BEST Prime Rib I've ever had, bar none...we like it rare, and this 1st try could have cooked a few minutes longer, but it smelled so good we couldn't wait any longer, haha...You could cut it with a fork, and was SOOO juicy...didn't need a thing on it...no au jus or horseradish (which I had made), but it just didn't need anything but EATING...Get ya one...you will be glad ya did...

Attachments

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
I always wanted one of these. So much so that I would repeat the commercial over and over and over to my wife. Just set it and forget it. But wait it comes with a great set of knives. She's always taking it as a joke. With your testimony I may be able to convince her.

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
Wife here: I used to dread those commercials. No no, turn it off. But I have to admit that meat looks yummy.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Tom, mine is the EZ Store...only one they had at Sears (and it does take up very little room, I store mine on top of my upright freezer)...Like I said, I was so skeptical, I got mine at the Sears here...just to make it easy to return...It's nice to be pleasantly surprised with a product these days...no idea on how long it might last though, but really not many "crucial" parts...spit motor, burner, digital timer...I guess that's enough, haha...we'll see...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts