Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I will believe it when crabtree is out on his ass. He has been lucky that he is high enough on the totum pole to ruin recreational fishing but low enough that he has made it past the admin changes when a new president is selected.

When they fire that POS then we can begin to see positive change. It will not happen with him at the helm.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I will believe it when crabtree is out on his ass. He has been lucky that he is high enough on the totum pole to ruin recreational fishing but low enough that he has made it past the admin changes when a new president is selected.

When they fire that POS then we can begin to see positive change. It will not happen with him at the helm.
I guess we know who you are voting for.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I wonder if once he is elected he will have the time to worry about the rec. fisherman. I would hope he stands by those issues or at least give us more rights.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Regarding angler distrust of NOAA

"A more responsive, transparent, science- and economics-based system is needed to properly manage our marine fisheries. When those pieces are in place, we will enter a new era of trust and cooperation that will be good for the fish - and the fishermen."

Such a vague, political answer to an specific question. He just said what would make it better, as opposed to saying what he would do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts