Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD pending purchase

I have a white metal shop door that can be installed on a storage unit, garage, or barn. The door is in brand new condition with exception to a couple minor surface scratches. Includes all hardware (new in packages).
Dimensions are 9'3 wide, 9' tall. I live in Gulf breeze but can meet in Pensacola if needed.

$140 firm

Call Corey @ 850-554-8550.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hey Cory, do you have an installer by chance? We're looking at a house right now and one of the side buildings is a great candidate for an opening that size for lawn gear. I don't have the time to do it myself! Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Bill, unfortunately I don't have the time to install it right now myself. We're leaving for Big Pine Key for vacation on Saturday and between school and work I'm swamped. I'll let you know if I thinnk of someone who might be interested in installing it.

thanks

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Do you know the wind load?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure honestly. I think the door is SOLD. If the buyer changes their mind before picking it up tomorrow I will advise.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I was thinking about buying it just in case we get this house. Let me know if the deal falls through. It'd be a few months before we installed it anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts