Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Praedator
9,946 Posts
Pierce07 (11/27/2009)Man we need to quit cutting it so close. They're stressing me out
No kidding. I like the close ones to an extent. But then again, I am stressed to the max when it's down to the last plays of the game.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mark of a champion...trick plays...don't beat you.....starting tailback..shut down....don't beat you....to many weapons....bring on florida:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

rtr rtr rtr

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I was Embarrassed to wear a ALabama shirt yesterday. Something smelled. It looked to me that they were throwing the game. Some of the ref calls were stinky also. Better not look that way against Florida. They will loose.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alabama won on the scoreboard, but they didn't win on the field. Didn't look like a #2 ranked team. Sabans remarks after the game showed no class. I don't know what ya'll are excited about! Alabama was supposed to beat Auburn by 3 touchdowns.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Gump, to win on the scoreboard you have to win on the field. Alabama is 12-0. It wasn't pretty but it is a win. Just so you know the line on that game was Alabama by 10 Pts, not 3 touchdowns. You need a new bookie.

I do have to give props to Auburn fans, I took my 4 yr old to the game and they were some of the best fans I have ever been around.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Mitch and I listened to it while fishing in Port St Joe. He is for the "other team" and I'm a ROLL TIDE all the way!!!!! 2 other boats were trying to keep up with the score by our radio. What a nail biter!!!!!! But STILL it was a roll tide event.

til next week SEC::: we'll have a TV at the gumbo party.

·
Banned
823 Posts
hell yea roll bama !!!!!! what the [email protected]# are you thinking ? hell yea be proud that the number two team in the nation got their asses handed to them for 58 minutes and 24 seconds. hell yea be proud that the 72 ranked defense in the nation shut down one of the most powerful offenses in the nation and we want even mention a heisman candidate. i was there at the game and i heard with my own ears from the the alabama fans, you know the ones that actually go to the games, saying that they were very disappointed. man your own coach said you got your ass kicked. yea the score board said one thing but you know in your heart and soul as a man what the real deal is. its like me beating up a five year old and bragging about it. i just could not be excited over much less coming from behind and then beating an unranked team that you were were supposed to beat ( forget the spread ) and then bragging about it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
As an LSU fan.........well,(not this year)let's just say that I am looking for one heck of an SEC showdown between Bama and Fla.......should be a great game.

A Win is a Win. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Bama better rethink there next game based on that last 1. I hope they win but its not going to be easy. Couldnt say who will win this one.

·
Banned
4,905 Posts
Well sports fans, I say Roll tide!!! The game was a nail biter for sure. I have to admit that Auburn played their best game this year yesterday. Throw some trick plays in that work and yes, it can shake a #2 team up some. Bama came back and got it together with some good basic football and moved down the field in the second half. I thought it was a great game played by two teams giving everything they had to give to the game. Granted that Bama seems to have the Referee's interfere with plays more than other teams for some reason (twice yesterday). I'm looking forward to a gridiron battle this Saturday and I don't think that I'll be disappointed no matter the outcome. I'm rooting for the Tide and I think they will win up by three points.

Kim

·
Registered
683 Posts
Talked to several Auburn fans in B-ham on Saturday and they all said the Bama fans were classy to them, even in the parking lot after the game. That's the way I like to see the Tide roll.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts