Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of building 4 rods for WharfRat and i just wanted to post pics with the progress. Hope y'all enjoy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hall that red will be more like crimson once the flexcoat goes on... These will be AWESOME 30 class rods.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like you are going to have the best boat and the best equipment. You may have a hard time finding an excuse for not catching fish.

milton

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
EZDUZIT (1/1/2008)Looks like you are going to have the best boat and the best equipment. You may have a hard time finding an excuse for not catching fish.

milton

Hahaha....yes, I will Milton. Unfortunately these will be a little too big to use on the scout. I'll have to use one of the boat club boats. They have a 24' Sea Hunt I can take out a little further.

I'm going to shoot you a PM here in a sec too...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gator Blanks... Aftco roller guides, aftco uni-butt. They are going to be SWEET! i have 2 flex coated bout time for the rollers!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some progress being made I have the roller guides on 2 rods now and flex coat on all of the... they are looking awesome i'll have the pics up later! If anyone else needs custom rods pm me.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for that tip. We mainly do special order type stuff. Consignment is alaways iffy.

Heres a pic of the guides getting put on...

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Man that looks really nice. I have not been wrapping long, sure wish I could spend a day picking your brain......

Be nice to have a rod wrapping forum on here.. Anyway got a little off subject there.Great looking work!!!!

Anyone would be proud to carry those out to the boat in the morning!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts